We know the power of the happy smile is in it's ability in encouraging people to relax and feel happier. Internationally, it's one of the best understood feel-good languages of the body. It breaks barriers across cultures, beliefs, geography, education and social status. The beauty held in a smile not only creates good feelings in the smiler but makes those it's directed to feel good as well.
Here and now, you can enjoy a wonderful smile. Go on, I dare you.
- Sit, stand or lay down comfortably. You may close your eyes or keep them open.
- Imagine another you, smiling a genuine and beautiful smile. The kind of smile that 'lights up' and seems to grow larger in your mind. The kind of smile that becomes a radiance with light dancing in your eyes.
- Now, send that smile into every part of your body. In your head, trunk, arms and legs. Send it into any part of you that feels tense or uncomfortable.
- Imagine that smile going into every organ within your body. From your brain to your reproductive organs, from the top of your head to the tips of your toes.
- Allow that smile to travel throughout you in the way that feels absolutely best at this time.
- Now, smile into every part of your day, into the memories of past days and into the future of your many tomorrows.
- Now, I Imagine your real eyes are smiling, the corners of your mouth raising and you're noticing those feel-good sensations flowing wonderfully through you.
Continue with this until your either in ecstasy, deep relaxation, both or ready to return to work.