Monday 2 February 2009

About The Relaxing Zone

Welcome to The Relaxing Zone - a blog that helps people add relaxation, meditation and well being to their lives.

Bringing Relaxation and Well Being into Life

My name is Jens Upton and I've been meditating for over 15 years and I enjoy exploring various change technologies, self help or so-called self improvement practices. I have attended excellent NLP trainings and also practice methods from Psycho-Cybernetics, the Silva Method and various meditation practises. They are as much hobbies as lifestyle choices and I consider them fun and very useful. I'd like to offer you what I discover in a clear, step by step practical way.
I began blogging in 2009.

In 1993 I was desperate to find a way to deeply relax. I was also curious to know what is 'spirituality' that people speak of, but were unable to give me a satisfying answer to. After only a short time, I found someone to teach me a style of meditation that just 'clicked'. I continue to meditate to this day. It's simply wonderful!

Just in case you thought 'I bet he lives on a mountain retreat and uses the local village cafe for blogging', I'll admit to living in a town, near a big city, enjoying making a living with the bright lights, loud music and the fun of meeting people.

Why The Relaxing Zone?

This site is designed for helping people learn the skills for relaxing deeply, feeling good and meditating. It's a broad area and it will cover many themes. I read somewhere that 'the secret of love is in seeking variety' and it describes something of my attitude to this blog. I'll appreciate your comments on my articles. I also ask you to share your experiences and knowledge and promote this potential for people to discover even more well being.

Thanks for reading.

Please stay updated with The Relaxing Zone and subscribe via RSS or via Email with the links upper right on this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment